Pest Control Services - Austin, TX
Magic Pest and Lawn is proud to provide our Austin clients with a variety of eco-friendly pest control services that are safe and affordable for your family. Our experienced local pest control technicians can help you remove any pests from your home, protecting you and your family from disease. Our comprehensive pest control services cover it all! We specialize in getting rid of many of your common pest problems and some of the not-so-common ones as well!
Magic Pest Control Services
- Ant Control – Without a doubt, ants are the most common household pests. These insects are very resilient little omnivores, and buildings of any kind are favorite spots for nesting and food gathering.
- Cockroach Control – Roaches have become such widespread pests because they thrive on very little. Cockroaches require three things: water, food and warm shelter. Roaches have survived off of these bare essentials for at least 320 million years. We specialize in both German Cockroaches and American Cockroaches.
- Flea Control – Fleas are small wingless insects that live on the blood of humans and animals. Although they prefer to live and feed on animals such as dogs and cats, they do consider humans as their source of food as well.
- Silverfish Control- Silverfish are a common problem among Austin residents, but many people do not know what type of insect they are. These small, silvery, wingless pests can eat through your clothing, books, wallpaper, and more, and enjoy dark, damp spaces, such as attics, basements, and garages. They are difficult to catch, and to fully exterminate silverfish, you need the help of a pest control professional.
- Scorpion Control – Scorpions are predatory arachnids and have no place around you or your family. They are closely related to ticks, mites and spiders. Scorpions can be found in a wide range of sizes, from 1/2 of an inch to over seven inches long.
- Mosquito Control – More than just a nuisance, mosquitoes are one of North America’s most dangerous pests. Mosquitoes can be dangerous to both children and adults and may potentially carry diseases, including the West Nile virus.
- Wasp Control – Wasps can be dangerous to people and often destructive to structures. Stinging insects are particularly problematic if you have small children in your home.
- Fly Control – The biggest problem with flies is their ability to reproduce rapidly. When a small fly problem is left uncontrolled, it has the potential to turn into a serious infestation very quickly. Some fly species are able to mature from eggs to adults in just seven days.
- Tick Control – Ticks can carry a number of diseases, such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and other tick-borne diseases. These diseases can be harmful or even fatal to humans and animals.
If you are having problems with any of these pests on your property, call Magic Pest and Lawn today for the best pest control services in Austin!